Why Pray the Rosary Daily?
- Our Lady has 117 titles. She selected this title at Fatima: "I am the Lady of the Rosary."
- "The rosary is the scourge of the devil" — Pope Adrian VI
- "The rosary is a treasure of graces" — Pope Paul V
- Pope Leo XIII wrote 22 encyclical and apostolic letters on the rosary.
- Pope John XXIII spoke 38 times about our Lady and the Rosary. he prayed 15 decades daily.
- St. Louis Marie Grignion de Montfort wrote: "The rosary is the most powerful weapon to touch the Heart of Jesus, Our Redeemer, who so loves His Mother."
- Padre Pio the stigmatic priest said: "The Rosary is the weapon"
- St. Francis de Sales said the greatest method of praying is — Pray the Rosary.
- St. John Vianney, patron of priests, was seldom seen without a rosary in his hand.
To preach, to bless and to praise.